Prof. Adam Matulik
Mr. Matulik was born in Chicago, and moved to Miami in 2003. He holds degrees from University of Miami (B.S.), Nova Southeastern University (M.S.), and Florida Atlantic University (M.S.) in the biological and marine sciences. Mr. Matulik has a strong love of science, and has more than ten years of experience in both laboratory and field research. Mr. Matulik also has 11 years of experience teaching at the middle school, high school, and college levels. The 2019-2020 school year is Mr. Matulik's fourth year at Doral Academy and he is looking forward to a fun and productive year!
Required Materials for Students:
1. Red, blue and black pens
2. Pencils (for use during the entire year)
3. Highlighters (various colors)
4. Colored Pencils
5. 1.5’’ 3 ring binder (prefer not be shared or used with other classes)
6. 4 divider tabs for binder: 1) Notes/Class Work, 2) Quiz/Test Prep, 3) Reading/Homework log, and 4) Labs and Projects
7. Filler/Loose-Leaf line paper (college or standard rule)
8. 1 scissor
9. An appropriate book/magazine to quietly read after each quiz and test
If you have questions, please always feel free to email me! You can set up a conference through the middle school office on Tuesday/Thursday afternoons.
Class Wish List:
Ticonderoga Pencils (big packs, they tend to go fast!)
- Make a donation at DonorsChoose so I can have more materials for the class
Lab Fees: There is a $10.00 lab fee that needs to be paid for this class. Students will have the opportunity to pay the fee online using a credit card or at the Treasurer’s office using cash. The site may take some time to update with new 6th grade students.
Link for paying lab fee: http://www.onlinerene.com/fees/search.aspx